Monday, April 30, 2007

The Intern on the Raps playoffs

As I am sitting here watching game four of the Warriors vs. Mavs series I am still trying to digest the abomination that took place at the Meadowlands. I can’t really come up with a good sentence to fully describe the angst I am feeling right now. I am struggling to get my head around why the Raptors look so terrible in this series. Their execution and decision-making is definitely playing a role in that. After game three it was abundantly clear that Lawrence Frank had found a way to keep Bosh in check. So just like in a good chess game, Mitchell makes his move and injects Bargnani into the starting line up. Now stop me if I am wrong but you have Bargs towering in at 7 feet tall and playing small forward standing 5” taller than Richard Jefferson. Wouldn’t you want to establish him early? Of course this didn’t happen. BAH! The highlight of the game for me was actually perpetrated by Bruce Willis. After clearly having too many barley pops, Bruce was yammering with the sideline reporter about how amazing the new Die Hard movie is and that it is even better then the original *cough..Bullshit* Then Bruce being the classy fellow he is finished the quasi interview with a “Yippee-ki-yay mother fucker” in all its F-bombing glory. As I finish writing this blog the Warriors have just taken a commanding 3-1 lead in this series. With the Raptors looking as shitty as they are, the Warriors will be my number two team through these playoffs.

No comments: